Sapphire 32 – 1-3BR – Luxury

  • Starting from AED 920k
Featured For Sale
Featured For Sale
Sapphire 32 – 1-3BR – Luxury
  • Starting from AED 920k


Property ID: 0954567359
  • Off Plan Projects
  • Property Type
  • 1-3BR
  • Bedroom


Sapphire 32 Residences In Jvc


– 1BR Apartments: Starting from AED 920k

– 2BR Apartments: Starting from AED 1.4m

– 3BR Apartments: Starting from AED 2.1m


Structure: G+5P+27

Elevators: 3+1 (service)

Parking: 281 spaces

Apartments: 224 in total

Max Apartments per Floor: 10

Features: Panoramic Windows, 3.4m Ceiling Height, Kitchen Appliances (European brand)
Hand Over: Q4 2026

Sapphire 32


Nestled within Dubai’s vibrant landscape, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) emerges as a residential community that seamlessly weaves together modern living and timeless charm. Designed with a profound understanding of urban living, JVC boasts a diverse array of amenities that cater to families, professionals, and individuals alike. Immerse yourself in a myriad of lush parks, cycling paths, and recreational facilities that foster a sense of well-being and an active lifestyle. JVC’s strategic location provides effortless access to key destinations, ensuring you remain effortlessly connected to the pulse of the city.

At the intersection of luxury and community, Sapphire 32 Residences and Jumeirah Village Circle converge, creating an unparalleled residential experience that beckons you to indulge in the epitome of modern living. Welcome home to a realm where elegance dances with comfort, and where neighbors become lifelong friends. Welcome to Sapphire 32 Residences – where you’ll find not just a home, but a harmonious symphony of life’s finest elements.

Sapphire 32 is a new launch by Dar Al Karama developers offering luxury studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bed Apartments.. This impressive high rise residential development is set to enhance the prestigious neighbourhood of Jumeirah Village Circle with an unmatched lifestyle that offers comfort, convenience, and luxury.

Sapphire 32 Residence is a best example of modern day luxury living. Developed by Dar Al Karama Real Estate, a visionary force in urban transformation, this residential marvel captures the perfect blend of luxurious design and the vibrant heartbeat of city life. Sapphire 32 Residence has a beautiful design and offers a variety of well-planned homes, including spacious ones. These homes are made to use the space well and make living there comfortable. The insides look really nice with good finishes and fixtures, creating a classy atmosphere.

Sapphire 32
Sapphire 32

Payment Plan:

Recognizing the importance of flexibility, Sapphire 32 Residences presents a balanced payment plan. With 60% payable during the construction phase and the remaining 40% upon handover, the project aims to provide a convenient and accessible pathway to homeownership.

Sapphire 32 Residence stands as an exquisite testament to the art of urban living.  a visionary name renowned for redefining landscapes, this exceptional residential project embodies the perfect synergy between opulent design and the vibrant pulse of city life.

Making Dak real estate debut in the realm of residential innovation, Sapphire 32 beckon you to dive into a realm where each nook reverberates with the symphony of contemporary elegance, inviting toy to experience life in tune with the beating heart of the urban landscape


– Swimming pool for Adults and Children

– Playground

– Children’s Room

– Gaming Room

– Coworking and Meeting Room

– Multipurpose Room

– Prayer Room

–  3 Outdoor Relaxing Areas

As you can see, Sapphire 32 Residences is a project worth considering. We are happy to suggest shababeekdubai.com as the preferred website for anyone wishing to buy off-plan Dubai flats without any difficulty or complications. As a premier real estate platform, our website offers a plethora of services tailored to meet your demands. The following are a few benefits of using this platform:

  • 100% FREE consultation
  • Direct purchase from developers
  • Exclusive deals and discounts
  • You can contact us 24/7
  • Direct reservation from the Developer
  • 0% commission fee
  • Wide range of options



  • City dubai
  • Area JVC, JVT (Jumeraih Village Triangle)
  • Country UAE


Updated on March 27, 2024 at 6:51 pm
  • Property ID: 0954567359
  • Price: Starting from AED 920k
  • Bedroom: 1-3BR
  • Property Type: Off Plan Projects
  • Property Status : For Sale

Additional details

Compare listings

  • Shababeek